Thread: Sonic 2013
View Single Post
Old 10.06.2013, 11:04 PM   #190
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetengine
Yeah, I heard about this release a few days ago. Forty-five copies. I fail to see the point in releasing something that virtually no one will ever own and get to hear. Does anyone else ever get the impression that Thurston and company aren't truly interested in having the general public hear such stuff?
Itīs quite hard to me understand why Thurston let those small companies release his material because theyīre mostly not working so well. I have no interest to them anymore because I donīt want to wait half years from the release date til I get the album, also be that time in insecurity am I really getting the whole album. If I find them to the decent shop from Finland, I will buy them (or of course through matador, three loped of kung fu, never got any problems with those).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|