View Single Post
Old 03.22.2007, 08:12 AM   #70
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramp-arse
Dear Sonicl,

I am ofcourse delighted to read anyhing that you have to say on the subject of one of my favourite bands. However, what i was trying to say is, you seem to be getting a tad over excited about the nature of these shows and you are clearly wrestling with a number of reasons as to why SY would be taking part in them. You live in Surrey,I myself in Glasgow, so i hope you will be able to appreciate the comparison i might make between yourself and someone who spends time worrying about what the character of Marge Bishop from neighbours is going to do about her Irritable Bowl Syndrome. To me, yu just seem to be missing the bigger picture. I for one couldnt care less if SY exploded into a thousand little peices this very afternoon. My life will not stop, i am not 'slavishly worshiping', i am alive and will live on.

What im saying is, chill out! Enjoy your SY records and let them worry about how they make a living. You have the fruits of their labour to drool over, rather than the balance of their bank accounts. They WILL play more shows in the future.

Take it easy my friend.
Okay, first of all, it's Madge from Neighbours, not Marge, and she died some time ago so I doubt her IBS is troubling her any more, so you can relax about that.

And second, I refuse to take in the least bit seriously any person who quotes Super Furry Animals in a post.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|