Thread: Good Morning
View Single Post
Old 05.01.2007, 10:50 AM   #56
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
nah, HE is the one with the control issues.

in fact, the arguement started because she wouldn't have sex with him. he said "I can have anything I want, including you".

although I respect her strength, I think it's illogical. the right thing to do would be to move far away.

ugh.

it's a sad day for me indeed when my hopes and dreams hinge upon a whether or not a person in prison will have a penis so big it DESTROYS.

she has them too-- she's the one acting dangerously cos she doesnt wanna be "controlled". its like saying you dont wanna be controlled by the rain so you just wont use an umbrealla & end up getting soaked.

stubborness is not strength! stubborness is a lack of adaptation, a failed survival strategy, no good. at least she could protect herself better if she stays, but she cant continue w/ business as usual. prison is only going to make him worse. (sorry for my ninja edits).

well i wish her the best. you too. this is so frustrating from afar even, i can imagine how you feel.

i need to get off the board for a bit-- work...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|