Thread: Good Morning
View Single Post
Old 05.01.2007, 10:27 AM   #52
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i dont blame you man, you make a lot of sense, and your sister... well she's acting stupid by underestimating the threat that this one-nut asshole poses.

I agree that she is taking things too lightly, but her opinion is that she isn't going to let him ruin her life like he wants to. I can respect that, but it still freaks me out. and she won't get a gun. I tried explaining to her that kitchen knives don't have much stopping power against crazies, but she won't hear it.

my sense of inability to effect the situation is what is driving me NUTS.

when I find myself hating someone, I typically try to refocus my thoughts so as to not be contaminated by it. it's not working right now.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|