Thread: Good Morning
View Single Post
Old 05.01.2007, 10:09 AM   #46
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that's a load of crap man. invest in a good lawyer or a private investigator to take care of business. or buy a plane ticket for your sister to get the fuck out of there. DEFINITELY do something about it though, or this will end up harming you.

that's really part of the problem. there is nothing that I CAN do. she won't leave (I asked) and she is unwilling to give up her job and her daughter's school.

she has a temporary restraining order against him, but it's going to become permanent in a few days. she thinks that he will end up taking his own life once he finds out that he can't see his daughter again (I had to fight back saying "GOOD"). however, it's my opinion that crazy people like to take others with them on the way out.

his arraignment is today, so we'll see how that goes.

I am a nonviolent person, however at this moment in time, I would have no problems ventilating the motherfucker. he took my zen.

jico: http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...0&postcount=14 (link to save retyping).
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|