View Single Post
Old 07.12.2013, 01:15 PM   #3377
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i wouldn't say "no problem on defense' but attacking football is way more fun.

clint fucking dempsey! awesome!

alright. i'm still not sold because we have so many shit players but here's hoping.

laters!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Clint Dempsey err.. !@#$%! again.
US defense was about THE ONLY thing keeping them in the 20s and mid-teens in the FIFA ranking over the past few years, the only thing keeping us winning and getting runner up in the Gold Cup, and the only thing keeping us in the past three world cups, because simply put, we couldn't score a goal to save our lives, but we were damn good at stopping others from doing the same. The typical story line of every US win under Bradley was that the other team had more possession time, more kicks on goal, more strikes in general, and looked more or less like they were going to win until US got a clutch stop. Hence why defense was the name of our game, but under Klinsmann we've developed some offensive skill.

I agree, I am reserving judgment until the World Cup Qualifiers begin again, but the US team is definitely looking better than we have in 10 years so there more to look forward to than not

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|