View Single Post
Old 07.12.2013, 11:34 AM   #3370
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The thing is I love his eccentricities: the haircut; the slightly too tight matching outfits for him and Flick; the weirdly effete manner. He half reminds me of those celebrity lifestyle gurus you had in California in the 80s. But as you know, my default setting is to never want Germany to win, so as long as he continues to entertain me with his quirks while consistently taking Germany just far enough to ensure he keeps his job, without them actually winning anything, I'm happy.

Re the article, I'm on summer break at work so I'm not going in as much as normal. I have a meeting on the 17th though so I can scan it then (I'm the only person I know who still doesn't have any kind of mobile phone/camera).

oh shit man sorry i didn't mean to get all pushy. don't sweat it.

i used to not mind germany win/don't win but i wanna see a great squad go far. nowadays that im bundesligaed i suppose i favor them more.

also: thiago silva-- WTF is guardiola cooking up? javi martinez at the back? (i wouldn't mind the loss of boateng actually-- he's good but not tat good-- and badstuber is probably ruined for life plus he had a terrible temper anyway always getting yellow cards)

i can't wait to SEEEEEE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
all respect due to Bob Bradley

a nice man of good character, but in football terms just a dude who played in princeton in the 60s or whenever-- in other words, a nobody with LITTLE and irrelevant experience.

i gotta see the klinsmann squad again but this concacaf golden cup sounds pretty ridiculous to my spoiled ears. call me when they play a serious team. say a friendly with argentina?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|