View Single Post
Old 07.09.2013, 06:37 PM   #3364
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

ps- okay, maybe low has just been unlucky. and maybe it DOES bug me that he eats boogers. on camera. creepy

The thing is I love his eccentricities: the haircut; the slightly too tight matching outfits for him and Flick; the weirdly effete manner. He half reminds me of those celebrity lifestyle gurus you had in California in the 80s. But as you know, my default setting is to never want Germany to win, so as long as he continues to entertain me with his quirks while consistently taking Germany just far enough to ensure he keeps his job, without them actually winning anything, I'm happy.

Re the article, I'm on summer break at work so I'm not going in as much as normal. I have a meeting on the 17th though so I can scan it then (I'm the only person I know who still doesn't have any kind of mobile phone/camera).
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|