View Single Post
Old 08.30.2007, 06:14 AM   #77
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bexfs
Note that opening was by Peter Brötzmann and Mats Gustavson. Han Bennink was booked somwhere else on the same evening.

sorry. yeah, I was always confused who is who of them two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bal
yeah and they played expressway for me i was yelling it soooooooooo loud they decided to play it as an encore

yeah, can cleary hear it in my recording. you and racehorse are all over it in between the songs :-), even sonicls comment (dont know what he ment tho) after Thurston saying: electricity is mysterious .

I listened to recording. some priceless moments on it. especially DN songs and its noisy outrous - short but Amazing. shifting between Wonder and Do You Believe In Rapture is a bliss. Expr. way is something extraordinary in such a version. it's like half an hour or even more with total freeform, impro, noise, jazz, you name it. o yeah, Thurston dedicated Expr. Way to Rhys Chatman. I think it turned out to be very good recording, especially sy+guests part, coz audience was Really quiet, hehe.

why we didn't mentioned meeting Lee on the pedestrian crossing yet sonicl ?
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|