View Single Post
Old 06.13.2014, 02:42 PM   #191
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Heat won back to back championships, something only 5 teams have done, and as great as Spurs are they're not one of them. As bad as these losses are it takes nothing away from how dominant the Heat have been the past few years, and it is what it is. I had my fun celebrating all those wins, and I will be a good sport about these losses too.. Its the way the ball bounces and if this is what everybody wants, so be it, let them have their fun now, Lord knows I've had mine! I only hope Heat can develop their system of defense and hyper efficient offense into some kind of longevity resembling what the Spurs have done the past 17 years..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|