View Single Post
Old 08.11.2009, 12:27 AM   #20393
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Don't get me wrong, I've messed around with a fewchicks in my time. But I've never cheated... And I've only had honest-to-god INTERCOURSE with one special girl.

I don't see the point in just, uhm, giving out my body to any random-ass person who has one or two desirable physical qualities. Sure, sex is nice, but I like to be in relationships with trust and emotion. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I just want to fuck hard, but really.. I've messed around with chicks who are total crazy blowjob bitches and while that's nice, it's also kinda just.. eh. I'd rather just jerk off than be in a relationship without a connection.

Also, I just find most people unattractive, in general. I think most people are just kinda gross. I see plenty of cute girls with black framed glasses but I dunno. They just don't tickle my fancy, usually because they're idiots.

But if I compliment a chick and say "you're beautiful", I really mean it.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|