View Single Post
Old 04.22.2018, 10:35 AM   #50602
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i see.

btw, reason i mentioned mass cuture is because as we all know well (but often forget) art has always followed money— from ancient athens to the renaissance to new york in the 50s. economics is not nothing. art follows the same laws.

and yes yes, the evil mainstream, bla bla— but a rising tide lifts all boats. fringes are fed from the center.

anyway, for science, i was just doing an experiment—

tried playing some nickelback. was overcome by vomit. you can hear what they took and sanitized from “grunge” (whatever that is). and it’s just unlistenable nasty. i’d rather drink lysol. just fucking NO.

but then i put on the slim shady LP (i have it on right now) and i’m not blown away in any way but it’s entertaining and funny and i’m gonna play the rest of it.

btw, there was a line there about which one of the spice girls he wanted to impregnate—nothing parochial about such global fantasies.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|