Thread: Spiders
View Single Post
Old 07.27.2010, 03:53 PM   #90
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
i absolutly hate being cold i would rather deal with the heat. i just been here my whole life and would like to explore the world abit more. bought my house from my dad so i been livin in the same house nearly my entire lifetime. its like a doomed little cave that curses all who enter

haha. same here, ive lived in florida my whole life. also, i always talk about wanting to go somewhere else but when i actually do i kind of miss it here and become home sick. the thing is.. i cant go from one place to the next a lot, i hate that. it takes a while for me to feel comfortable if i move somewhere, or just go there for a week. it takes time to get used to it. last summer i went on a trip, and for the entire week i wanted to go home. and by the end of the week i wanted to stay where i was... its confusing. i confuse myself a lot!
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|