View Single Post
Old 08.27.2010, 02:40 PM   #19
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
thats just crazy! In New York City they would call that an "expansive duplex with outdoor yard and connected 2nd apartment".

haha yeah, it's kind of maze-like. the back 'house' is all one part, but the front were all these tiny studios and appartments connected by stairs. we broke some walls down but there are still two different ways to get to my room. it's kind of nice since my mother is in the other part of the house and i get a lot of privacy this way.

downside: across the street is a hotel, and my window looks right into one of their rooms. so unless i close my curtains all the time i have to make sure there's no one there when changing. and the people in the hotel are always surprised that i live there, since they tend to run around in various states of undress (seriously, i once saw a chubby couple chasing each other in their underwear, or a naked lady rubbing body lotion on herself RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW)

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|