Thread: shoegaze
View Single Post
Old 08.27.2009, 08:52 AM   #32
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Are you guys only taking into account the led zep on the radio or what? I don't think they were the kings of rock, but I hold major respect for thier skills. No one can sing like that.
FUCK STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN!
Why do people think this is the only song they ever played? It's is the weakest one they ever played. Like most everything that is good they turned to shit after awhile..I cannot bear to listen to later records. Do not judge them by what you hear on Rock 105. Really listen to some of the old shit like "Babe I'm gonna Leave You". Absolute perfection! "I can't quit you" what kind of pill popper can't relate to that? Anything off of LZ III "Since I been lovin you"..."Gallows pole"

The strings are great.. they don't stick with the conventional electric guitar they introduce mandolins, fiddles orchestral strings, amazing acoustic guitar (when you can keep up with page on yr acoustic then you got the right to talk trash) banjo, steal guitar (Page played the instruments not studio mocsicains like today)...percussion is brilliant....and Robert Plant...there are not words to describe how his voice makes me FEEL. I am a vocalist and respect his range of notes and precision and passion. He was one of the greatest singers ever in my book.
And who really gives a fuck if they "Stole" thier music from other songwriters anyway? Who doesn't? What band doesn't do some one else's songs? Pretty much every one I have heard has.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|