View Single Post
Old 07.05.2013, 05:47 PM   #35762
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I agree with Bytor, while we all know Dwigh(mare) is a drama queen, his skills on the court speak for themselves. Even returning from a back injury and a joke of an injured Lakers team he led the league in rebounds, shot above .500, and also led all centers with 48 double doubles. In a fucked up way, the guy is worth it IF/WHEN he gets his head and ego straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
And according to reports, this played a HUGE reason as to why Howard wanted no part of the franchise.

Dude cry me a river, the Lakers have built the career of almost every hall of fame center in the past 50 years not named Bill Russel. Howard needs to get the fuck over himself, if he truly wants to be a star or celebrity or praised basketball player, there is honestly no better place than the Lakers, and EVERY player in the league knows it

Ask Brook Lopez, Tyson Chandler, or Anderson Varejao and I'd be willing to wager those guys would, even if with initial reluctance, concede that the Lakers is the best place for centers trying to make a name for themselves. Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if Omer Asik got EXCITED just when he heard his name mentioned in a Laker trade alone!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|