View Single Post
Old 12.15.2013, 01:39 PM   #1358
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Cam IS way better than Gucci yeah.

I think of Cam as the East Coast Weezy. (When both were in their prime). That love of wordplay. That exploration of the way words just sound.

Harlem's American Gangster is such a weird album. It was supposed to be a mixtape, but then Koch released it as an album. The thing is, it's Jones obviously going after Hov, right? And I mean American Gangster is untouchable. HAG does not live up to AG. But I guess it's awesome hearing a guy who is so below Hov trying to go so hard at him. In that way, it has this really weird charm to it. If that makes sense? It's far from Jones' "best" album, but in a funny way it's my favorite of his.