View Single Post
Old 03.15.2019, 08:34 AM   #6112
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Who else is excited for BETO??

Oh, no one?

The fact that Bernie's running and these centrists who pay lip service to the left think they have it in the bag, holy shit. What lane do Beto, Warren or Kamala think they occupy? Kamala is out here pretending she smoked weed and was listening to 2pac when she was younger when she was actually locking up young black men for the same thing is something, how dumb does she think black people are?

I mean, I'd reincarnate Lenin to get you Yanks into shape but the crystal magik hasn't been working recently. Bernie is the right choice to me this go around, especially against Trump. Trump will eviscerate all the candidates announced so far besides Bernie. It's hard for Trump to tear apart an opponent who's principled and doesn't fall for his bait. Warren ran away and did an ancestry test to prove that she was 0.00000132143% Native or something. GOD, SHE TOOK THE BAIT. What is it about Trump that these people don't understand? Typical vapid political moves don't work with him, he's immune.

This year will be horrible. I don't even wanna read the Brexit thread here.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|