View Single Post
Old 09.24.2007, 02:01 PM   #40
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I'm another one who was going to keep well out of this, but seeing as I'm the new owner of one of the hard drives I feel compelled to say something.

The way I see it is that Martin has a hard drive that is no longer of any use to him... Why not sell it?... Hey, it has a load of SY recordings on it... Why not see if someone who loves SY would like it, with the recordings still on?... Waste not, want not...

It's not as if Martin is filling up hard drives with the intention of selling them at a profit. If that was his intention, well, he'd be selling them on eBay with the Russian CD-Rs full of MP3s, not to a bunch of like-minded souls on a fansite for less than the cost of used hard drive.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|