View Single Post
Old 10.25.2019, 08:35 AM   #93
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Kanye is such a dumb-ass. High caliber dumb ass. always has been.

Quote:
West and Lowe's conversation veered in and out of politics throughout their time together.

"I told my wife, 'Jesus Is King is coming. There's going to be a lot of attacks... spiritual warfare," he shared.

"Give me some other examples where someone is saying something that isn’t what you're culturally supposed to say? ... Give me an example where someone is saying what you're not supposed to say. I bet there's only one name you can think of," West asked Lowe, laughing, "You don’t want to say it, do you liberal?"

The "Christian innovator," as West calls himself now, was referring to President Trump.

"I owe nobody nothing. My forefathers have already fought the fight, so it's not a fight when I put the [MAGA] hat on. It's simply my opinion, and it's next subject," he told Lowe. But the subject went back to the MAGA hat a couple more times.

"Now, liberals love art, right?" West said. "And now I am unquestionably, undoubtedly, the greatest human artist of all time. It’s not even a question at this point. It’s just a fact. So for the greatest artist in human existence to put a red hat on was like God’s practical joke to all liberals. Like, 'Nooo, not Kanye!'"

He later added, "I feel another thing related to me wearing the hat that liberals love to do is say, 'Oh this relates to mental health. His story is mental health.' My wife would go places and people would be like, 'Is Ye okay? Is he okay?' Like, Kobe Bryant has won five championships and he's got a lot of injuries. His story isn't pulling an achilles and every story after that how he pulled an achilles."