View Single Post
Old 01.22.2010, 01:22 PM   #9359
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Hey, if any of you have ever wondered what you had to sign in order to appear on a crappy reality contest show on Fox, here is a particularly humorous/pitiful sounding clause at the end of the terms of agreement. I am only posting this because I think it's amusing, remarkably interesting, and I had it saved in a "sticky note" on my computer and I don't want it to be there anymore.

I understand that I may reveal, and other parties may reveal, information about me that is of a
personal, private, embarrassing, or unfavorable nature, which information may be factual and/or fictional. I

further understand that my appearance, depiction, and/or portrayal in the Program may be disparaging,
defamatory, embarrassing, or of an otherwise unfavorable nature which may expose me to public ridicule,
humiliation, or condemnation. I acknowledge and agree that Producer shall have the right to (a) include any
or all such information and any or all such appearances, depictions, or portrayals in the Program as edited
by Producer in its sole discretion, and (b) to broadcast and otherwise exploit the Program containing any or
all such information and any or all such appearances, depictions, or portrayals in any manner whatsoever in
any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, or for any other purpose, throughout the
universe in perpetuity.

tl;dr
You can put 100% of your effort into humiliating me and ruining my life on a daily basis for the rest of eternity, throughout the entire fucking universe without discretion and I have absolutely no right to say anything about it if you choose to do that to me... I mean, I signed this crazy paper!

Obviously they have better things to do.... but it's funny that they could conceivably turn the Fox network into the "*insert name* humilationg network", buy every broadcasting medium in the universe, and have the same humiliating 20 seconds of your life playing 24/7, forever.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|