View Single Post
Old 10.22.2009, 11:56 AM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
whatr serendipity, as I was goinna post about this inthe other hallween thread.

Halloween is a holiday for CHILDREN. It always has been, but due to the near-omnipresent infantilization of american adults, it has been converted into just another reason for adults to get drunk.
fear tactics and endless hyperbole and horror stories have made many parents afraid to trick or treat, cuz "anyone may be a KILLER!" even though the only kids ever hurt by candy were poisoned ar given dangerous shit by close relatives.
every year less and less kids come by trick or treating, instead they set up halloween "parties" at people's work, at the malls, at the schools, etc.

I love seeing kids dressed up and loving halloween, but when more than half the kids that ring the bell are 14 and wearing regular fucking clothes... that shit is just stupid.

personally, Halloween is boring to me, ever since I was around 14 or so. I do not see why adults get so into it.

oh well. party pooper.