View Single Post
Old 05.10.2011, 05:47 PM   #74
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
I don't care for the samples I've heard. I've been buying Boris records since they were on Bovine and over the past few years they have really started to lose my interest. I thought Rainbow was fantastic and since then it's been totally downhill, I thought Altar was fucking terrible, Smile was a total piece of shit and I was really bored by those Japanese Heavy Rock Hits singles and I didn't even bother checking out the record with the guy from The Cult....... I think it's come time to admit my relationship with Boris has waned.........

Heavy Rocks/Akuma No Uta/Flood/Amplifier Worship are fucking great though.........
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|