View Single Post
Old 08.28.2007, 08:57 PM   #67
Smokers Gifts
little trouble girl

Smokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's asses
I think Haino is the only guy who has the right to the title 'Rock Star' these days. I have never been truly star struck over anyone except him walking around at Instal- there's just something about the guy. He's like a black metal Willy Wonka. And I mean that in a good way.
Risking major embarrasment (what the fuck, it's only the internet) this is me stood behind Haino at Instal. I was incredibly stoned and became completely transfixed by his hair:

(Im not the bloke on the right BTW)
Yeah, and his set at Instal with Conrad - wooohoooo. These all star jams are so often disappointing, but they truly had an amazing flow going. I will hold that with me til I die. Wolf Eyes wish they were tenth that rocking, bloody lunks.
Smokers Gifts is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|