View Single Post
Old 11.23.2010, 07:29 AM   #9
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
He did do a lot of garbage, but the stuff with THE MOTHERS was incredible, as are a good handful of his solo albums. I don't see how anyone could dislike "We're Only In It For the Money".

It's shit. One day you'll realise that your relationship with him is one of self-abasement, spousal abuse and terror. I've probably listened to more Zappa than most Zappa fans. Everything he did is shit. I can think of no music that is shitter than Zappa, and I mean that quite seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|