View Single Post
Old 08.12.2010, 03:09 PM   #8
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
GOOD. behind-the-wheel texters should be shot on sight though.

those people drive like complete asswads and cause accidents. shoot them too.

every time i see some asscrack veering off their lane, holding traffic, and causing danger to others like a drunk diver, they are invariably sucking on a cellphone like a satellite cock of death.

also, some useless twat almost ran me over while texting. i was crossing the street and she turned the corner without looking. i wanted to kick her window.

yes, i have violent feelings about irresponsible drivers. need lipstick? wait for a red light. wanna text on the road? take a fucking cab or hire a chauffeur.
!@#$%!, You are absolutely right. Let me clarify my comments:
What's the big deal about making texting illegal? My gripe is, why make just TEXTING illegal? Why not cell phones, lipstick, blow jobs, etc etc? ..Because it's an impossible task. ANY distraction to a driver poses immense risks.
My point is, I don't know why Michigan has targeted texting but not cell-phone use. ...EVERY swinging dick I encounter on the road is tongue-kissing a cell phone.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|