View Single Post
Old 10.22.2019, 08:26 PM   #42574
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
and before someone calls me uncivil, or mumbles about nonsense, or cries like a victim, consider that there was no such thing as gay rights before the stonewall riots:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots

now, related personal story: this is at the end of the last century not in the 60s

i was at the aids memorial quilt during one of the washington dc stops. im just sitting there, contemplating the massive scale of grief displayed, i mean it’s massive but it’s individual and intimate too, it blows your mind/heart.

suddenly a couple of religious nutbags shows up with their sin and god hates fags flags, claiming this was some bullshit divine retribution, bla bla bla.

well, as soon as the motherfuckers hit the edge of the park, i see the faces of people turning to them, and now they’re running up to them, surrounding them, and without laying a single finger on the jerks they just start yelling at them: “shame! shame! shame! shame!”

the fake christian hypocrites basically shat their pants on the spot and cowered the fuck away

remember that these troll types don’t show up to these places to dialogue, or to learn, or to exchange perspectives constructively.

they’re brainwashed and convinced and blocked off to outside knowledge, and are only here to troll and to fuck with you and to establish their supremacy by hurting you.

free speech is not really meant to engage in futile attempts at dialogue with disingenuous opponents who lie about their motives and never listen.

in cases such as this, free speech is also useful to tell unmitigated assholes to cunt off.

yes, insults are also ideas.

stab, twist, stab, twist.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|