View Single Post
Old 04.10.2008, 08:25 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
this is kinda inspired by johnny greenwood's talent wasted in radiohead thread, which i dont agree with at all.

on that note; it made me think of some musicians who are better than the bands they are in. heres some i thought of:

graham coxon of blur-blurs a pretty good band, coxon is an off the charts ridiculously amazing guitar player.

john frusciante of rhcp-why the fuck would a guy with his talent and awesome taste in music waste his time in a shit band like that? of yeah, millions of dollars.

omar rodriguez lopez of mars volta-see above.

brian chase of yeah yeah yeahs-fans of the band might diasgree with this, but ive always admired chase's drumming but found it to be out of place within the bands simplistic music, i think hes capable or some really wild beats.

im actually kinda drawing a blank right now, i was thinkin of tons before, right now all i got is these really obvious pics. anyone else got someone?

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|