View Single Post
Old 01.04.2008, 12:02 PM   #43
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Nah. I predict the Iowa thing is either a fluke and Hillary will go on to win the nomination (and presidency), or else she'll join Obama as v.p. on the ticket, and Obama will win. In either case, we'll see Hillary in the White House again about a year from now.

You heard it here first.

I don't think it would be appropriate for Hillary to be vice president, she has much much more experience than Obama. I don't see her making that accomodation. It'll be interesting how NH goes. She sounded good in her speech last night, but who is the Rasputin-like guy standing right behind her - he has eyes that move independently of each other and during her speech it was really distracting to see this unshaven scruffy guy with his eyes going all cockeyed.

I'm going to predict it'll be Ghouliani vs Edwards with Ron Paul running as an independent 'spoiler' and Ghouliani will win.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|