View Single Post
Old 04.09.2009, 01:27 PM   #15
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
this ended at 2 AM. Doors opened a little bit past 11 and I think Noise Nomads went on around midnight.

Noise Nomads, in the beginning he kept on dropping his sticks and they would go flying in front of him, so the people who were standing there would try to hand him the sticks back, but I think he just didn't like those sticks or what was going on, because he just kept on playing, he had like a dozen sticks with him. Found that pretty funny.

Fat Worm of Error was also pretty funny, before the show started the drummer went out in the audience and started to dance around. I've seen them before and I guess they are allright, although quite a few people went to other areas of the space when they were on, so it was sort of mixed reaction.

And thurston, yeah, Okkyung Lee seen her few times before and she's fucking fantastic. The set she played with Giffoni earlier this year was probably one of my favorite pieces of music I heard this year.

Btw- Joly Punkcast was there, so keep an eye out for his stuff, he taped everything.
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|