Thread: Jimi Hendrix
View Single Post
Old 01.13.2010, 05:38 PM   #10
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
this is is best news of 2010! I only listen to the late 69/70 unreleased stuff. It is my favorite hendrix, it is clear that he was more able to express his musical creativity once he broke out of the whole "experienced" scene and got into his own mind a bit more.. plus the Cox/Redding/Hendrix line up was pure magic, and it took 5 years to get it all together.. we truly lost Jimi just as his music was getting beyond innovative.

people who say Hendrix is overrated only listen to Fire and Purple Haze, and even then I am convinced they are bullshitting, even if they have never heard Highway Chile, New Rising Sun, Its Too Bad, Cherokee Mist, In From the Storm ..

as for me, I am ecstatic about not only this new release, but also the CD/DVD releases of the studio albums, since I only have burned copies anyways I could use some new hendrix DVDs..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|