View Single Post
Old 06.09.2006, 01:34 PM   #22
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
check out the link in the terrastock 6 thread that goes to all the live recordings, paik's set is killer. i'm having a hard time thinking of groups i really want to hear but haven't got round to, what with bands putting mp3s on their websites, and slsk etc everything is so easily available to cursory inspection.
i guess here is a list of stuff, it's mostly japanese as the japs don't seem to have embraced the mp3 the in quite the same way whitey has.

Shizuka
go hirano
astro
the stars (japanese the stars, not the other one)
jacks
government alpha
cccc
aube
DAF
front 242
test dept
controlled bleeding
mountain
pissed jeans

here are groups who i've heard bits and bobs by but have yet to properly investigate, but have been meaning to for ages:

coil
nurse with wound
throbbing gristle
james blood ulmer
pel mell
saccherine trust
slovenly
Universal Congress Of
Tar Babies
Meat Puppets
discharge
crass