View Single Post
Old 03.18.2015, 02:07 PM   #375
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
Wow! Had you down as kind of a fanatic as well! No wonder you're curious.. but I'm curious as to the emergence of your curiousity, you're only curious now? You've never thought of picking up an SY bio before? Or maybe Kim's book has whetted your appetite? Hehe

nah, i'm not a fanatic-- i'm more of a habitual skeptic.

i'm also not a collector of anything-- i lack the patience and the innate fetishism. having adhd, i abandon things quickly when they get boring.

i got curious about the audio book first because it's more casual & less committed than a printed tome, but tjico's pirated scans got me *really* interested in the way she pieced things together.

in the process i found some interesting bits, like how hard is it to make a living as an artist even when you're successful. looks daunting.

it's not joyce's portrait but it's a portrait of an artist and she seems a good one.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|