View Single Post
Old 11.01.2011, 08:21 AM   #6
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
i look at this way, at their ages a prolonged hibernation is not really a good thing nor does it sound good. IMO, its like a PR move of damage control... but what else can they do? I don't blame any of them for that matter, I'm suprised that even Lee is addressing the issue in an interview situation right now. anyone read the K&T article in the most recent New York Magazine? nothing new in what has already come out but the news and more so "unanswered questions in everyone's mind" just continue on.

so we'll see what the "archives" have to offer and the "solo projects" (Lee's is much anticipated and really like the musicians involved!) oh well, so much for a new SY album in 2012.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|