View Single Post
Old 03.04.2009, 03:32 AM   #5711
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Right. That's exactly how I felt. I mean, the first death scene, in my mind, is the BEST. I mean, jesus, I wish some talented directors had scene that (instead of, uhm, Lamberto Bava and some other fucking hacks) and been like "Holy shit, mixing art film aesthetics with brutal, graphic horror... sounds good!" I did see a part of a Troma film a few years ago, and I can't remember the name of it.. I think it was BEG!, but from what I saw, the whole thing was oversaturated and artful as fuck. Art/horror is a genre that needs to be explored more and definitely hasn't been, except by some pretty extreme examples.. clean shaven (which is KIND OF horror), sombre, begotten...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|