View Single Post
Old 06.30.2016, 04:54 PM   #308
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69

Let me say it again: MOST PEOPLE ARE SHIT

A black person once told me Racism is structural and institutional, not individual.

in general, things between the races were going pretty good into the aught years, and then suddenly we're all racists. Everything is RACIST RACIST RACIST. Well, a lot is in bad taste but its not white people standing around saying niggah niggah niggah every other word.

I don't understand if you are purposely trying to be stupid or you're simply being racist. What makes you think that being a misanthrope will exempt you from both? Life on the street because somebody failed you in the process of becoming who you really are? That's not the way it works. Too simple.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|