View Single Post
Old 10.03.2011, 07:27 AM   #40360
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder

one of those albums i've always had mixed feelings about.

some tracks like Same Song & Dance, Stay Wide Awake and Deja Vu are CINEMATIC.. the flow, rhyming, storytelling there is just perfect, and they put me in the same atmosphere as awesome horror movies like Maniac.. but overall the tracklist could've been much better.

Em and Dre recorded enough material around that time for 3 CD's, and some of the unreleased material is rumored to be amazing. i wish Em didn't scrap Relapse 2 and give us bullshit like "Not Afraid" instead. hopefully one day he'll still release that record..

RELAPSE to me is a big letdown. The beats are pretty amazing, but I only like less than half of the finished tracks. Felt like Em was in jrkoff mode recordign that album. TOo bad. Then he puts out RECOVERY which I figured would be the record I wanted this to be -- but it really really wasn't. I don't get it, all his recent verses on other peoples' tracks have been amazing.