View Single Post
Old 07.13.2015, 08:28 AM   #18821
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Mrs. Instigator and I watched this movie on a slow Saturday.

It was described as "gripping" and "tense" and it was NOT. Basically a slice-of-life tale of a young teen growing up on a river. No one learns anything, and the action is pointless. it was filmed nicely, but every single secondary story thread was left to die on the thread vine.

Then, to get the taste out of our mouths, we watched this

I enjoyed it more than the first one, but they made Khan Nooyen Singh into some sort of action baddy, and frankly, it could have been any damn bad guy. It did not need to be the iconic Khan. Cumberbatch was wasted in this. Khan should be a more cerebral enemy, not bang bang blast punch kick jump ninja shit. plus, I HATE THE FAKE, SUPERFLUOUS LENS FLARE.