View Single Post
Old 11.30.2009, 06:59 PM   #2196
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
there was also a hardtalk interview with badiou.

I just finished watching that one. I didn't know that much about him prior to the interview, just a name I kept hearing mentioned. He seems less impressive than Zizek, although that might be because I found his whole anti-globalisation thing far less interesting than Zizek's more broader project. Either way, for all its faults that Hardtalk series really is great. I just wish the BBC would have the nerve to give it a regular evening slot on say BBC4. It always annoys me that in its effort to justify the licence fee the BBC commisions the kinds of programmes that could be found on any commercial channel while stuff like Hardtalk is relegated to the graveyard shift.

Have you started that Capitalist Realist book yet? It keeps coming up as a recommendation on Amazon and I've been thinking of getting it.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|