View Single Post
Old 11.29.2009, 03:54 PM   #2189
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I got that the other day. I haven't started it yet but from the reviews it seems pretty good. I was a bit nervous ordering it off amazon though, incase it flagged me as some kind of combat trouser wearing terrorist.

that's what they want you to think!

a surveillance state works both ways.
they don't have the time/energy/resources to successfully flag/monitor/track you but they want you to think that they do so you will monitor your behaviour accordingly. there is an author who has dealt with this but i can't remember his name.

the real control lies in your own imaginary hallucination of what control is.

BUT HEY, IN CASE YOU CIA//MI5/MOSSAD GUYS ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS THEN I, NI'K AM THE REAL TERRORIST MASTERMIND YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ALL ALONG. THAT I WOULD ADMIT THIS ON A PUBLIC FORUM ONLY PROVES THAT I AM WEAVING A COMPLEX WEB OF DOUBLE BLUFFS, FALSE APPEARANCES, DIVERSIONS AND DISTRACTIONS. WHEN THE TIME IS NIGH AND OPERATION ******* COMES TO PASS, YOUR DEMISE WILL BE IMMINENT.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|