View Single Post
Old 04.27.2006, 01:40 PM   #19
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucklebone
I find this whole argument that Bush should be impeached or even that he is the worst President ever as LAUGHABLE. Just put his numbers up against Jimmy Carter and you won't be calling GWB the worst President in history. Not even the worst in my lifetime.

Also, I don't understand what he will be impeached for...if people are saying that the gov't listening to calls and reading e-mails coming into the US from known al Qaeda's is grounds for impeachment, then they're nucking futs.

And if declassifying a CIA agents name is wrong (which I think it is) then let's bring the facts out. I doubt that it will reach the Prez since there is enough insulation around him to allow 20 guys to take the fall.

And for the war on terror, you could be a conspiracy theorist nutjob like Atari or Ricechexx or Tesla and deduce that Bush planned 9/11, but there's no convincing stupidity.

Bush is safe. Bush is an above average President and a below average leader. Does that make sense?? Meaning: he knows what to do, but doesn't do a good job getting the country to follow.

Personally, any political party (such as the Democrats) that has Alec Baldwin, Ben Affleck, Barbra Streisand and Gwenyth Paltrow as it's celebrity mouthpieces should be run from as quickly as possible. Don't even stop to look for your pets or old pictures, just run like hell.

Good stuff here except the end. You can't blame a political party for having "celebrity mouthpieces". You can only blame the idiots that think their opinions mean anything more than the average person.