View Single Post
Old 08.09.2018, 01:14 PM   #2141
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Better Call Saul is some of the best written television ever, imo. And filmed, for that matter. And edited. And acted. And...

It's just fucking brilliant, really. This creative group is top notch.

yes! it’s all great. i have to recognize however that the writing is... just... this could have been a classic novel i think. jimmy is a more literary character than walter white.

also, please support my state’s economy, and good-paying union jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
But yes, half the cleverness of it will be lost if you have not "learned" that world via Breaking Bad yet. Knowing who these characters are and what they become is half of what makes this show's storytelling and character development so good.

maybe yes, as it was written in that order. but on the other hand i think it could be watched as a prequel— and then ruin the mystery of breaking bad with overly familiar characters haa haaa haaa.

but while the whole universe is amazing i think this stands alone very well as its own thing.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|