View Single Post
Old 05.11.2016, 10:42 PM   #85
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Can you be a little more specific about what exactly you find embarrassing here? I mean, there's a lot of shit flying around in this thread. There's me, trying to get people to talk about the new Radiohead album, and talking instead mostly about old Radiohead albums. There's SFAD's Amazon woes. There's Genteel and slavo's typical bullshit, pepper typing drunk and SFAD creaming over the album after finally hearing it.

I'm gonna need a little more detail from you bro.

Yeah that's fair. Sure I was harsh but fuck it. This is a Sonic Youth fan forum right? If you hate AMSP that's fine, but some of things I'm reading here....holy fuck....Thom needs to quit the band? This is boring as fuck grandpa music? I could go on and on but there sure is a lot of insanity in this thread. I would hate for a newcomer to SY music to stumble on this thread. I've been here a lot of years and honestly there is a new low in this thread, and I'm not saying you have to love RH.

Anyway, fuck it. One random thought:

Someone said TKOL songs all sounded the same. Now, TKOL is not my fav RH, but my main problem with it is how the songs sound like they are from 2 entirely different EPs!!