Thread: lucid dreams
View Single Post
Old 07.14.2010, 07:18 AM   #42
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
It's thing like mirrors and digital watches that will appear skewered in lucid dreams.

It's also all in the mind really, if you think lucid dreaming will be easy then most likely it will come easy to you... just keep a dream journal describing everything you remember from the dream and describe your emotions etc. Then try and find common items in your dreams and concentrate on them when you approach them in real life (like if I have dreams hanging out with Jerry Seinfeld then I'll keep that in mind while I watch Seinfeld). Really, if you get good dream recall it's easy to recall 3 or so dreams a night in my experience, the REM period only lasts in 90 minute bursts so we have several dreams per night.

I still think the best way to become lucid is to wake up several hours before you usually wake up. Spend a few hours going about your business and about an hour before going back to bed think about lucid dreaming. It's the only way I've been fully able to be completely lucid in a dream. In my first lucid dream I used this technique and I realised I was dreaming and I swam into the sky.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|