View Single Post
Old 12.30.2011, 03:48 AM   #82
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
I have anything against anybody here. This is free forum where anybody can be. But if I understood correct, Derek just said the quality of discussions have gone lower and he thinks itīs new members fault. So in the internet world I think it is quite easy to put up a group where only qualified can come, if the discussions here irratates so much. I donīt like people who like to complain all the time.

I think he also said if the member just like Sonic Youth it isnīt enough here. I think it is the only reason to be here, isnīt this Sonic Youth Gossib? I have been wondering why some people are here when they havenīt liked Sonic Youth for years. If the reason isnīt they want to play sick social games, tell me what it is?

I just think the people that dislike this board should fuck off and quit complaining. Personally, while I do respect some of the people that have been mentioned, like atsonicpark... I do not see those users as "superior". I have the same respect for pretty much anyone here that doesn't irritate me. I find it silly to put the blame on new users for this place going downhill and not act like you have anything to do with it either. I also think the uncertainty of Sonic Youth's future and longevity of them not recording a new album has somewhat been an impediment to this place. I'm just noticing that a lot of the older members have been acting bitter and ostentatious and it's annoying. Is this place THAT important? it rubs me the wrong way when someone makes a thread insinuating that people should try to achieve their level of intelligence. I like Derek's posts too, but just disagree with a lot of what he's been saying lately.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|