View Single Post
Old 05.08.2016, 10:28 PM   #13
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
oh I mean I don't necessarily 'like' radiohead, I just have a lot of respect for them as a top-tier pop band predominantly because I had such a strong attachment to them when I was in my early teens and they I suppose in some way sent me way down the rabbit hole. thom yorke sometimes is an excellent vocalist but one of the things that distanced me from the band was that he's so often a bit of an obnoxious element when he has too much of a presence. from memory, though I haven't listened to a record of theirs in like 5 years, he improved markedly on the last record or two, seemed much more democratic and his vocals were employed as an atmospheric accompaniment.

ahahaha yeah I'm 21, although a fuckload of young people are into sy. think it might be a cultural thing in aus as underground punk is still so so big and fertile whereas it's stagnated a bit in other western countries from my experience, and sy mean a lot to the people coming through in these scenes obviously.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|