View Single Post
Old 03.23.2008, 04:43 PM   #15
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3BURST
one of my favorite song !! first one written by Steve, isn'it ?

I assisted to 2 blowing final show long versions, Paris 2005 and Brussels 2006 with Flaherty, Corsano & Co....fantastic !!!

They were actually playing it before Steve joined the group, but he's on the album version. I saw Bob Bert play on it in 1985 in Seattle at the end of a set that was otherwise all Bad Moon Rising material (plus an untitled Lee spoken word/noise piece that I've never seen resurface). So I think it was the first new song written for eventual inclusion on Evol. It was quite a bit noisier at that show than the Evol album version or the way they were playing when I saw them on that tour in 1986, so I think Steve might have really added to the "song structure" of it.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|