Thread: so.... new GGD
View Single Post
Old 09.16.2008, 01:10 PM   #13
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
gang gang dance.

how do people not know this?

when i started the thread i didn't think to differentiate between them and the goo goo dolls because i forgot that goo goo dolls existed... apparently they are still on some people's musical radars? damn y'all

edit__ i don't want to appear harsh. i just realized buzzo and pumpkins were the ones in question... and they are both outside of the US where stuff tends to linger or just takes a while to get there, so they can be excused.

and actually, that was one of the things i liked least about being in australia and living with europeans/aussies for a year... a lot of people didn't get my humor and stuff because it's like 4 years in advance for them. for example stuff like goo goo dolls and afi aren't punch lines over there yet. i mean it happens in the states too, just much less often

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|