View Single Post
Old 04.16.2015, 08:16 PM   #629
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder

just listened to the "Barter 6". to put it straight, this album is trash in my opinion.

Dude, I was just about to write the same thing. I'm so glad you agree.

I mean.. For the love of fucking piss, THIS steaming piece of shit is all CM & Young Thug could slap together? What a fucking joke!!

It's like a really bad construction paper collage sloppily assembled by a couple 6 year olds who were high as fuck on rubber cement.

My jaw aches from sitting through the "BARTER" with my mouth hanging open. It's almost insultingly bad! I HATE that ridiculous style of slurred half-rapping that -- for some reason -- seems to take pride in cracking voices, out of key hollers, and incomprehensibility.

99% of that piece of shit album should have been edited out during mastering. It's a goddamn embarrassment.

So. There we have it... Young motherfuckin' Thug. The next big thing in terrible rap that makes me embarrassed to tell people that I'm into rap because no doubt the word itself will soon be synonymous with this fucking disappointment.

If rap fandom worked like mafia, someone would have ordered a hit on Young Thug by now.

ABISMAL.

I really want Wayne to drop a bomb on these cheesy fuckers now.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|