View Single Post
Old 05.30.2014, 06:01 AM   #37786
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
The following is a sad story......it's been over a week now and I still can't comprehend it. It's about a girl I've worked with for the past ten years. She was one of my Supervisors for the past four years and we had a great rapport.

Not only did she have a great job, our company allowed her to leave during the day and go teach classes at the local university who was paying her to do so.

Last week she put on a specialized / altered dress, a wig and sunglasses and went on a shoplifting spree at a Wal-Mart in the adjacent County. She loaded up about one thousand dollars worth of stuff and was apprehended when trying to leave the store.

She went from having two incomes to ??? She is no longer employed here and I doubt she will still be teaching when the fall semester begins. Her Masters degree just became worthless.

I still can't believe it!

That's very weird. She did it for the kick?
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|